How do I read the Standings?
- GP (Games Played)
- This column lists the number of games the team
- W (Wins)
- W (Wins) - This column lists the number of games the team has won.
- L (Losses)
- This column lists the number of games the team has lost.
- T (Ties)
- This column lists the number of games the team has played resulting in a tie.
GF (Goals For)
- This columns lists the total number of times the team has scored.
GA (Goals Against)
- This column lists the total number of scores that have been made against the team.
- PTS (League Points)
- This column lists the total league points the team has accumlated. League Points are calculated with the following formula:
(3 * W) + T + OTL
GD (Goal Difference)
- This column is the calculated difference between
Goals For and
GD = GF - GA).
- BP (Bonus Points)
- Awared bonus points.
- RTW (Regular Time Wins)
- The number of games won in regular time.
- RTL (Regular Time Losses)
- The number of games lost in regular time.
- OTW (Overtime Wins)
- The number of games won in overtime.
- OTL (Overtime Losses)
- The number of games lost in overtime.
- WP (Winning Percentage)
- The ratio of games won to games played. WP = W / GP
- D (Default)
- A team will lose by DEFAULT if they know there is absolutely no way they can field the minimum requirement for a team for a contest, and subsequently come into the office and fill out a Default Form and submit it to an IM Staff member. A Default counts worse than a normal Loss.
- F (Forfeit)
- A team will lose by FORFEIT if they do not show up for a game by the required time, do not have at least the minimum number of players required to start or finish a game, or if the game is stopped by the officials or supervisors due to inappropriate behavior on the part of that team’s players or spectators). A Forfeit counts worse than a Default.
Note: These definitions can vary so you should contact your facility/school for exact rules.